Monday, July 16, 2007

New Cayden Cam Video: Warning!

Cayden Cam Junkies:

After countless emails and letters from fans across the country pleading for more Cayden Cam, I have returned from hiding to bring the fans what they want: more Cayden Cam.

It was a tremendously difficult decision. Great Life was such an iconic hit with the fan base, that I felt anything else would pale by comparison. That is the chance I take to give the people what they want.

It comes with a warning however: You are about to have a song stuck in your head that you probably do not want people to hear you singing to yourself. Please use discretion.

You brought this upon yourselves.

That being said: Enjoy!

6 comments:

PureDesign said...

Dude that head is massive, no wonder ya'll don't have a shirt on the kid, and if you do I'm sure you have to go the V-kneck route...

He's definetly cute, the sort of cute you just want to squish and pinch, perhaps even bite.

Mom B said...

FINALLY!!!
But really worth the wait... I love how he walks on his tippy toes - that takes talent. He must get it from his Grandma B.
Good job Rand!

Jules said...

Love it Rand!!! Nice work...when is the next Cayden Cam moving coming? I'll work on finding that song...

Heather Guymon said...

Excuse my husbands rude comment. Cayden is just going to be REALLY smart so that head means he needed room for the extra large brain.

I feel his pain. My forehead is HUGE and Hannah got it from me! OOPS! I cant say mine is from being smart though ha ha.

PureDesign said...

Hey- I just “tagged” you to fill out the “Random 8 list” if you want to do it. Check out my blog to see the rules and examples.

Jules said...

Rand's Song:

"I'm never gonna blog again
Busy fingers got no ti-me
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool
Should've known better than to lead you on
and make you think that i'd keep blogging
So I'm never gonna blog again
the way I blogged be-fo-oh-ore."