Tuesday, September 26, 2006

When's that BABY due...

Scary, scary. Believe it or not, this baby boy that has been hanging around below Suzanne's ribs is eventually going to come out. When he does, life will officially begin.


We're going to have to behave like adults. I'm not sure we're ready for this. Adults do not eat straight out of a two-gallon bucket of cookie dough. Suz and I do. The cookie dough bucket makes 80 cookies, of which we cooked nine. We found that the sides of the bucket thaw out before the center does. Therefore, we are left with a small, frozen island of chocolate chip cookie dough at the bottom of the bucket...and a tummy ache.

Can babies eat cookie dough straight from the bucket?

5 comments:

Cam said...

I didn't know Suz was pregnant! Wow, where have I been? Oh, that's right, not in Memphis; and until recently, not on your blogspot. Congrats to both of you.

Nate Page said...

Hey Rand, thanks for the comment. I feel special now and that makes 5 readers or maybe 6. I've been wanting to call you and see how things are going, but mainly to razz you about BYU football; although there hasn't been much to razz about--maybe after this TCU game. Actually, I would like to see BYU win. Anyway, I hope Suz and the baby are healthy and doing good (whether or not she has had it). Anyway, I'll be keeping in touch.

Nate

Suz said...

Hey handsome.. it looks like we don't have too much longer to wait. We better enjoy the cookie dough while we can! :)

Anonymous said...

I just went to Suzanne's blog and was exited to be the first to post a comment, but she doesn't allow anonymous posts. Dis! I tried to sign in using the link that says "sign in with your google account", but was decieved. It is a lie. Anyways, it was good to read your blogs and I hope that all is well for you two. I also didn't know that Suz was prenant! I wish to extend the both of you hearty congratulations.

Jeff Caldwell

PureDesign said...

Congrats my man, (on the movement towards adulthood) Sad thing is my baby is 16 months old and I still eat cookie dough straight out of the tub...

Ugh anyways Homeslice I really came to remind you to VOTE FOR SHANE!

If you are totally confused as to why in the world you need to VOTE for me, check out my blogger and read the new post.

p.s- Don't make fun of the portugues!