Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cayden: Day 8

It happened today. I knew the day was coming. It's here.

Today I officially became that guy in the office with a picture of his new baby plastered all over his desktop.




What happened to me? I used to be 'cool guy.' You know, pictures of Ford Mustangs or other cool cars. Gone are the days of fast cars or snowmobiling pics. Now I'm 'that guy.'

Oh well. It's all about what you come home to at night...

P.S. Want Cayden on your desktop?

Cayden Bath 1024x768


PC Users
: Click on the link. When the picture loads, right-click and select "Set as Background"

Mac Users: Take a hike.

2 comments:

PureDesign said...

Hey hey hey!

I'ma MAC user my friend, and believe me I'm definetly not the dumb one who needs someone to explain to me how to use my own freakin computer, the person that needs someone to explain how to set a picture as their desktop background isn't ready for the power that comes with a MAC.

Rand said...

Little bitter...