Sunday, June 19, 2005

The page cannot be displayed

DO NOT BE ALARMED!

I'm sure many of you have attempted to log onto your favorite Inter-web site recently (www.randblair.com), only to find a stark-white background with lots of confusing words and stuff.

I repeat (this time without the screaming upper-case): Do not be alarmed!

No, the Internet has not shut down.
No, this is not the apocolypse.
No, The Music has not died.
and No, Billy Jean is not my lover.

It appears as though my hosting service is experiencing some technical difficulties. I should also mention that they are hosting www.randblair.com for free so it really isn't my place to complain. The files are still out there somewhere, just not accessible to the general public.

The problem should be fixed in the days to come. Please remain calm, and try to carry on with business as normal.

5 comments:

PureDesign said...

Man you crazy psyco!

I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off telling everyone the apocalypse is at hand, and to take cover, I ran up to all the whoremongers in San Antonio to tell them to start praying for the rocks to fall on them...

and now I come to this blog and find out that it is jsut a technical problem...

Rand said...

The heavens have re-opened and www.randblair.com is back online! Don't all rush there at once, we don't want to bring the Internet to its knees again with a large surge of traffic.

Rand said...

You'll notice my homepage is back offline. I'm not sure what the deal is. I haven't been bored enough to get to the bottom of it. Also, I was having the page hosted for free...so I don't want to make any threatening phone calls asking why they quit hosting my freeriding site. We'll see what happens.

PureDesign said...

Busy life huh????

PureDesign said...

So I guess you are finished with the blog thing????

You're big time now!